CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.11.2008

..that's life

..yesterday i had a chance to hang out with one of my friends..we talked about life, about the issues concerning her..unfortunately i said some things..i thought she knew those things..the sad thing is that she had to hear it from me..its true that there are always to sides in a story..she could only see one side..but after our talk yesterday, she saw both sides..and she didn't know what to believe..the person she love the most lied to her...one of our friends is involved..how do we fix it? i honestly don't know...yesterday's talk made things even worst i know...my friend is crying..she's hurt,so hurt...the other one? i don't know how she's doing..i haven't had the chance to talk to her about the issue....i know people make mistakes..a lot of people lie..but how could you lie and cheat a person you once loved a lot?..i admit i have lied to my hubby,once or twice or maybe more..but i never cheated on him..never.. it makes me wonder, my friend has been honest to her partner, she has loved that person so much..yeah, she's young..but what did she do to deserve that...

0 comments: