CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.15.2008

..adjusted

..i'm glad that i've finally adjusted...time was speeding away from me and yet now i'm riding time...i'm getting used to this kind of life already..it's not too fast paced for me anymore...now i have time left to write blogs, to check my friendster, to chat, and other stuff..one thing i love about this job is that i get to write..and that i'm appreciated for the work that i've done..leo's proud of me..i wanna be proud of myself too, but i know i have not done much to be proud of..for now, i'll just continue to do my work..and try to do it as well and as happy as i could...if my brain gets tired, its ok...i'll just take a breath and i know i'll be ok.. i'm listening to a song titled "away bati"..it's a cute song..it reminds me of how we were before he left..our day is not complete without any fights or "tampohan"...but no matter how much we fight with each other back then we didn't end up breking up with each other...we fought, we made up...we're still together...he gave me a lot of headaches..i gave him his share of pain..but still we couldn't leave each other..when he left for manila i thought it was the end of it..i thought he anly gave me time to gather the strength i needed to break up with him..but when the time came that i was ready to break up with him he came home..and he said that he loved me so much..promises of forever were again spoken..now i'm holding on to those promises...well. we're trying to keep those promises...step by step..one by one our promises and dreams are coming true... like what we always said to each other "hold on tight..no matter what..don't let go..".. i'm gonna be by your side..no matter what..

0 comments: