CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.29.2008

..princess

..he called me a princess!(kilig..hahaha)..yes, he already called me that before, but last monday it felt different..i don't know why..heheh..all i know is that he made me smile (i was kind of galit kc that time..)..then he said a lot of things..i really couldn't imagine him saying them..but he did..and i'm really happy.

i miss him..but slowly i'm growing more mature..i know i had "tantroms" the whole week last week, but it ws not another case of me being immature..it was more like a PMS..(yeah! may PMS din ako!!hahaha).. and there were also a lot of issues that i had to deal with...now i'm back..and i'm happier...i could go on 8 hours(my working hours) without getting disappointed at him for not texting me...but of course, i still anticipate his text..i still text him...

..he's going to puerto galera on feb.12...yeah! i don't like the idea but there's nothing i could do.i'll just have to trust him..a lot!..hehe..i saw pics of puerto galera on the internet..the pic didn't help at all...they made me feel even worst...puerto galera has loads of resorts..beautiful resorts..white sand beaches..it looks so summer..and i bet ti looks perfectly romantic at night..i don't want him to be there with other girls...but again, there's nothing i could do, right...i have to trust him...and pray that he doesn't fall for any of his team mates during those days that he'll spend there with them..

..it's 10:42 am..it's really really cold here at my station..i'm freezing...i can feel my whole body shivering...and i'm already starving..he hasn't texted me since last night..but its ok..i know he doesn't have any prepaid load yet..maybe tonight i'll load up...i really miss him... i hope he can really come home this weekend (his weekend pala..)..lunch is still 10 minutes away..i have to get out of this station..i'm really freezing...i didn't think it could be this cold here, i mean i'm already used to the temperature..only this time the air condition unit is aimed at my back..huhu... brrrrr!!! realy cold...

10:55 (pc time)..think..think...think...how will i start an article about a Nissan Sentra control arm?...hmmmm.. O.M.G.!!! my brain's already frozen...hehehe..nah! just kidding...i just can't seem to think right now...i'm shivering...my head hurts..my fingers are numb and are starting to get stiff..5 more minutes...

"ulap ay sadyang kay dilim..tila yata may bagyong parating..bakit ka lumuluha? bakit nagtataka? kala mo ba ika'y iniwan na..hindi pasan kita di mo b nakikita di kana sa akin ay luluha pa...di ko naman hangad ang ano mang bagay sa mundo..ang tanging hiling ko lang ay yakapin mo.." - callalily (pasan) this was one of the sons that he sang to me (actually he just texted me the lyrics..)..he sent me these words when i was so problematic..to the point that i was ready to give up on everything...he was already in manila during those times...but now i'm ok...i'm still fighting...although he's far from me i know he's holding my hand..keeping me strong...always..

0 comments: