CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.11.2008

..i miss him



..i miss him...so much.. at times when i'm scared i want him to be by my side..but i know he can't be..he's too far away from me..i understand our situations, i honestly do..it's just that there are times when i need him badly to just hold my hand..he's the only person who keeps me strong right now..when everything's going wrong..when there seems to be no hope for me..he keeps my hopes high..not to high though..just high enough to keep me believing that i'll make it..
..the other night i was home alone..it was raining hard outside...then there was thunder and lightning..that moment i wanted to run to him and hold him..he knows that i'm scared of thunder..i know he'd hold me tight if he was with me..but he wasn't..i was alone.. all alone and scared..i miss him..so bad..it was our anniversary yesterday (011408)..2nd year anniversary..there was nothing we could do but talk on the phone for a few minutes..then go on with our usual life..a life away from each other...

this is our pics before he left for manila last november..


..missing him..not being with him was probably harder because he left during the times that i badly needed someone on my side...

But now i'm doing ok,i guess... i'm holding to the hope that in less than three months i'll be with him..i'm holding on the love that he's showing me...i know he loves me..a lot...i love him too...

..for now i gotta be strong..so strong... i won't be able to reach him if i am weak... gotta be strong and alone..everyday for the next three months..

0 comments: