CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.09.2008

..got work

..time is moving faster now..indeed i wanted it to move fast..but not too fast..i'm having trouble keeping up..it's almost halfway through January..only a little over two months from now i'll start to live my life alone...technically not alone..but my mom won't be by my side..she won't be there to remind me of the things i have to remember..she won't be there to discipline me..she won't be there to take care of me..i know this is what i wanted - to be able to live my life in my own terms..but i also know that the moment i live our house it's gonna be the start of a harder and more stressful situation...
i'm starting to miss a lot of people..i wish he was here right now..i haven't tried to contact him today, actually i did (hehehe).. but i know he won't be online the who'll day so more or less he won't be able to check the messages that i left..i'm not planning to call nor to text him today..i don't know why..maybe i'm just not in the mood..i'm kind of getting tired of running after him..this time i'm just gonna sit back and wait til he notice that i'm not by his side anymore....
i miss my friends..i haven't seen them since monday..i did not have a chance to talk to them..if my schedule will go on like this i'm surely gonna miss them a lot...but i'll get by...there are a lot of things that i have to take care of...

0 comments: