CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.22.2008

..daydreaming..still missing him.. ='(

..funny how he manage to enter my mind even at the most unexpected time..i'm at work..i'm supposed to be writing an article about car parts but obviously i'm not.. i keep seeing him surprising me again..picking me up from work....these images makes me miss him a lot more than i already do.. i'm so pre-occupied with thoughts of him..i won't be able to finish work if this goes on for the next hour...i gotta snap out of this... bad as my day has been so far, thoughts of him still keeps me calm and sane... i miss my honey...can't wait to see you again...i don't when, but i'll wait...i promise...

..i wish he was here..i know he can't take away the pain that i'm feeling now but i know i'll feel a bit better if i get to hold his hand..that's how we used to be when he was still here..i just hold his hand whenever i'm in pain..i wish he was here now..to hold me..to hug me tight and never leave my side..

..he was supposed to come home last sunday..i was supposed to be with him the last monday..the whole day..but he was not able to come home..i didn't get to be with him..part of me is blaming a person (if it weren't for that person he would have been here)..but still part of me understands that his not being able to come home is a blessing in disguise..if he went home he'll probably end up having money problems again before the payday..atleast now i know he's there working, with enough budget to last til the next payday..i don't know if he'll be here after the next payday, but i hope he comes home..even for just a day..i just wanna see him again..

0 comments: