CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.18.2008

..be strong!

.."be strong lagi dito ha mahal koh..."..this is what he told me yesterday while i was comfortably wrapped with his arms, crying like a baby...

tears won't stop flowing right now...no matter how i try to fight them...they just won't stop falling...i gotta be strong...i gotta be strong...i can't cry!!! i shouldn't cry!!!

..he's off to manila again...my comfort zone is leaving again... (yup...he's my comfort zone...he's the only person who knows me totally..he's one of the few persons who knows what to do or say when i'm crying..)

..like the rain outside, my tears are still falling...maybe i'll take a walk in the rain later....just maybe....maybe the rain will wash away all the pain that i'm feeling right now...maybe the rain will wash away all the emptiness that i'm feeling...

0 comments: