CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.12.2008

..babies

..while doing some surfing on the net i stumbled upon pictures of someone i know..i saw her pictures with her babies..it looked so cute..she looked really happy..it would be so nice to have kids of my own..the pictures made me wonder if i'll also be that happy with my "future" babies.. (parang ang dami yta nun ha..BABIES..hehe)..the truth is i want to have babies..maybe two or three of them..but not in the very near future..hehehe..i'm not yet ready..maybe a year or more from now i will be ready..for now i guess i'll settle looking at pictures of my friends and acquaintances with their little chanax....

..someday i'll have a family of my own..kids of my own..by then i hope i'm ready..i know i'll be ready... i hope i'll be a good mother to my future babies..and a good wife to my future hubby (take note..ndi HUBBIES...hehe.. faithful ako!!) hahaha..

..for now i gotta go back to work..i gotta work hard.. it's for my own good..hehe.. (hindi nko mxado mgppasaway promise!!...)..

..by the way he's coming home on the 18th..if, indeed, he's here on the 18th i promise i'll be a little less hard on myself.. :) i know i'll be happier.. stronger.. better?..i hope so.. :)

0 comments: