CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.12.2008

..took a risk

..today I took a big risk…as I write this blog I kept contemplating of the decision that I made... was it correct?..or was it a very big mistake that I will regret later?...i’m not sure if the move that I’ve made was another sign of my stupidity…or a sign that i have learned how to be stronger...more mature...

..they say that one shouldn’t be afraid of taking risks…well here I am...i took one…and I don’t know where this would take me…the decision that I made will affect everything that will happen in the coming days, weeks, and years…it will have a very big effect on my life…so far this is one of the biggest risks that I have taken in my life…pls. Lord don’t let this one break me…

..time is never really on my side…today I have made up my mind…that’s why I was rushing to send an e-mail to the persons concerned…but the USAP email was too slow…and when I asked someone about the matter…she told me that I need a hard copy and an approval from someone before I start counting the days…today my mind is made up…being feeble that I am when it comes to big decisions, I know that tomorrow I may start to think or believe the opposite of what I have decided today…

..the decision I have made today was a big one…and it took up a lot of my time and mental power (aba! Mental power ha!..hehe)…although I’m not 100% sure about it..i know that someday it’s something that I will have to do…and I’d rather do it now than wait and cause other people a lot of inconvenience..(bka nga mtuwa pa sila eh…hehehe)

..starting tomorrow I will start counting 30 days…30 days…30 days……..i’m not sure if I want those 30 days to last longer or shorter than it should be…..i’m gonna make the most of those 30 days….

0 comments: