CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.09.2008

..me and my hubby

..my mind seems to be wondering off today..i cant think straight...and i can't pick up any idea for my articles today..so here i am blogging again..i miss my hubby...here are some of our pictures from the last time that he was here...



that's my hubby..unfortunately it's quite impossible to
take pictures of him without that tongue stick out..
..he's so makulet...and i love him...:)


after more than two years of being together
i still can't figure out why i still love sleeping on his chest...
(kakagising ko lng when he took that pic...)

this was an hour before leaving..we took a lot of pictures that day..
..i really love this pic...and i love it when he kisses my cheeks...
(sabay sabi ang "taba ng cheeks mo mahal koh"...LOLZ)


weeehhh! i miss my honey....
halata b? pareho kami double chin...hahaha


trying to keep a straight face...waheheh..it's hard..
especially when you have a clown beside you...he's my clown...
the only one who can make me laugh so hard...hehehe

..well...those are the pictures that i treasure so much on my phone..hopefully we'll have a lot more of these...he'll be coming home next next week...that would be May 20 or 21...we'll be taking more pictures of each other...weeeehhhh!!!!!

0 comments: