CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.09.2008

mah' mom!

..tomorrow is mother's day...i often write my mom a letter to greet her...and each time she reads the letters and cards that i gave her it makes her cry...she tries to hide her tears from us, especially from me..but each time she tries, she fails...i can see right through her...i know when she's hurt..i know when she's frustrated..i know when she's happy..and growing up i have seen her hurt and disappointed too many times..although she tries to hide her pain with a smile i can still see and feel it...that' why this year i haven't given her a single card or letter..i didn't want to see her cry again... (i'm the only one who could make my mom cry..madrama ako eh,...hehehe)


this is my mama...
(sometimes i call her gurang...hehehe)

i love my mom..and although i'm so eager to leave her side i'd still like to tell her that i'll always be her little girl..no matter how much i've grown up now.....i know how painful it is for her to realize that her three girls are no longer girls...but ladies...or perhaps women...but i try to make her see that i'm still there for her no matter what...i just wish i had the guts to hug her tomorrow..but i can't...everytime i hug her tears just starts to fill my eyes...she's my strength..and amid the world of pain that i live in i have found refuge in her...just knowing that she's somewhere near me i feel completely secure...i hope she feels the same when all three or just either one of her three daughters are near her..

here are some of our pics...

(my face is bigger than my mom's...LOLZ!)


i love this pic...
i see how happy and proud she is that
i have graduated...yeah!


..by the way she fixed my make up for graduation..:)

i'm so proud of my mom...labyou gurang!...hehehe

Mama koh! labyou...
i'm so proud of you...
thanks for everything...
thanks for the strength...
thanks for always being there...
and for being a MOM and a bestfriend...


and speaking of mothers there is yet another on i wish to greet...my hubby's mom...Tita Myrna...She's a very strong woman..and i salute her for the strength she has shown despite everything that she had to go through....(and that was a lot..i'd rather wish i was dead than go through everything that she had to go through..)..she was one person who made me ask why awful things happen even to good people..well, she's lucky to have leo as a son..Leo loves her so much..and he never fails to tell and show her that...


tita myrna and my hubby...

someday i know i'm gonna be a mom too...(but not anytime soon)...i hope i'll be a good mom..and a good wife....

to both my mom and future mom (waheheheh) happy mother's day...i'm proud of you..and i love you both...i'm her always for both of you..and you know that...right...

tita myrna..i won't take leo away from you...i could never do that..he'll always be your little boy...

..and to my hubby..be patient..just wait...someday you'll be a dad too...and you'll b running after your little leo's... :) love you...



0 comments: