CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.16.2008

gotta thing about liars...

wtf! being lied to sucks, right? especially when you are trying your best to be honest with that person and yet he can't even try to return the favor...and the worst part is he has the guts to get mad at you for getting mad at him for lying...i'm getting quite confusing right?
..here's the thing the night before my birthday i found out that he kept something from me..it wasn't really such a big deal...then the night of my birthday i found out that there was another thing that he tried to keep from me...and then the following day i found out another thing that he kept from me..and the worst part is he lied about it before i found out..and i believed him...and the best thing about thae last thing that he lied about is that i didn't have to snoop around to get the information...a concerned citizen told me what really happened....
..see i had the best birthday this year...
..i know that by know i should be gathering up all the courage that i need to get up and leave him....but i can't ='t...i just o9ve him too much to just get up and walk away from him....
..hey do me a favor...can you help me?? help me figure out what to do and how to do it?...

0 comments: